Hello everyone, hope you had a nice weekend wherever you are. I am here with the last prompt for the Love Your Blog Challenge by A Playful Day and this time it is all about gratitude.
Life can get so busy sometimes that we often don’t take the time to be thankful for what life has given to us. I am very guilty of this, especially since I am more of a glass half-empty kind of girl. As part of my goals for the year the first one was: Appreciate the wonderful things in my life more often and write them down at least once a month. I am so embarrassed to say I have only done this once but I guess it is never too late to pick it up so without further ado, here are a few things I am grateful for right now:
- The arrival of spring: longer days and colour.
- A good cup of tea: especially after a long day.
- Free yoga videos: I can’t believe I managed without them until now.
- People who love yarn as much as I do: the only ones with whom you can be your true self without odd looks.
- My yarn and my hook: for the lovely time we have spent together.
- This blog and you guys: for every view and comment.
Finally, I just want to thank Kate from A Playful Day and everyone who took part of the Love Your Blog Challenge, it has been so fun to take part and to discover some new blogs, I would definitely agree now that the blog is not dead: it is alive and kicking and we are not going anywhere.
Have a great week everyone,